Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Have a tasty and healthy breakfast with these CORE Chocolate Protein Pancakes!
- 2 scoops of Core Double Chocolate Shake
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, oil, and egg.
- Now add dry ingredients to milk mixture; whisk until just moistened (do not over-mix! small lumps are okay).
- The batter may be a bit thick, so add more milk if you want a thinner batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas, or your favorite fruit topping.
- Makes about 4 servings of pancakes. Enjoy!