Start your day with these delicious and healthy CORE Coconut Protein Pancakes!
- 2 scoops of CORE Vanilla Bean Shake
- 4 Egg Whites (see our tip on how to separate)
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- Pinch of Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup of Room Temperature Water
- Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Makes about 3 pancakes. Top with your favorite berries and serve!