Take your health to the next level with this Protein Banana Bread recipe!
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 3/4 cup Oat Flour
- 3/4 cup CORE Vanilla Bean Protein Shake
- 1 cup 0% fat GreekYogurt
- 1/3 cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 6 packets of Stevia
- 2 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl and mash until you have a thick pudding-like consistency.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray or coconut oil, or use 2 small loaf pans (this is what I used).
- Evenly place batter in pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick pulls clean when tested.
- Makes two small loaves of bread. Enjoy!