Bring the taste of the fall season to your breakfast table with these Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes!
- 1 scoop of Core Vanilla Bean Protein Shake
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ cup Oats
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle (or large nonstick skillet) coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Top with your favorite nut or fruit topping.
- Makes about 4 servings of pancakes. Enjoy!